Grace and Glory Academy, Private Satellite School
Where students are educated from a biblical worldview…. parents have the freedom to use Christ-centered materials and faith based programs suited to their children’s learning styles, family budget and lifestyle.
- Students are added to our Private School Affidavit
- Parents receive support, guidance and counseling
- Mentorship is available, year-round via our advice call/text line
- Personal connection is prioritized; Back to School Night (required) and four quarterly Facebook events!
- Student Cumulative Files are created and maintained professionally
- School Portraits and ID Card services are available
- Shop Scholastic Book Club and participate in our annual Reading Incentive Program
- Receive Group Discounts for Field Trips/Activities/Events
- Access our Audio Visual Lending Library and Curriculum Lending Library
Grace and Glory AUDIO BOOK LIBRARY Grace and Glory Audio Visual Lending Library — HOW IT WORKS
Grace and Glory AUDIO BOOK LIBRARY — COMPLETE LIST
Academy PSP Registration: $25 per family before June 15 | $50 per family after June 15
Academy PSP Tuition: $300 annual tuition or (4) payments of $75
High School Surcharge: $80 annual tuition or (4) payments of $20
***TAKE $100 OFF TUITION when you enroll before June 15***
*Payment plans are available to those who enroll in May/June/July/Aug
Please note: Back to School Night is August 23rd. It is a group meeting, offered at no charge; it is required that one parent attend.
By joining Grace and Glory, you are committing to an active partnership with us as your children’s school.
For those who choose not to attend Back to School Night, there will be a $40 fee to meet with our admin privately.
Failure to do either, will result in being excused from the PSP.
Grace and Glory Academy is a proud CHEA Support Network and HSLDA Member.
We have an partnership with Christian Heritage School Corona.